Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Must Be Doing Something Right

Today I start week 3 of the 100 push up challenge. I have switched the time of day that I do the push ups. I was doing them in the early afternoon when I got to work or in the morning. I am now doing them at the end of the day before bed. For some reason I perform much better at this time. I struggled less to complete the workouts. I'm not sure why this is (I was thinking maybe the beer with dinner was giving me strength) but I am sticking with it.
I completed the exhaustion test with 26 so I am maintaining level 3. Sometimes I wish I would look at the requirement levels before I do this since I keep barely making level 3. In looking at the upcoming workout I am pretty intimidated with just the day 1 workout. The sets have increased greatly and will definitely provide a challenge from the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment