Friday, August 22, 2008

Hey Mom Look - No Muscles!

So I just finished Day 1 of Week 2 of the One Hundred Push Ups program. So far what I have learned (or confirmed) is that I have scrawny arms. I find that even though the number of push ups done in each set seems small it is quite challenging to complete all 5 sets. I also have some other friends doing the program. We all started at different levels and they are all being equally challenged. One of the nice features of the program are the check ups along the way. At the end of this week I will perform another exhaustion test (doesn't that sound fun) and that will tell me what the appropriate level will be for the following week. There will also be checks in the future to see how my progress is and to let me know if I need to repeat a week. So far I am really enjoying this program. Now if I could just find those muscles that are hiding...

No comments:

Post a Comment