Monday, December 1, 2008

Fantastic Four Meme

Rev. Nawny from Sacramentality tagged me for this fun “four theme” meme. I’m tagging a handful of other bloggers, but would love to hear your responses, too (either in comments or a link to your own blog post): How to play the Fantastic Four Meme:



1. Copy/paste the questions into your blog.
2. Type in your answers.
3. Tag four people on your list.
4. Don’t forget to change the answers to your own!

Okay, here goes:

Four Places I Go Over and Over:
  • ATA Black Belt Academy
  • Princess' School
  • TGIFriday's
  • Friend's House

Four People Who Email Me Regularly:
  • My Aunt
  • My friend Nathan
  • Human Rights Campaign - I know not a person but it is daily so I am counting it.
  • My Mom

Four Places I Like To Eat:
  • The Melting Pot
  • TGIFriday's
  • Coup De Tartes
  • Shangri-La

Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now:
  • Upstate New York visiting family
  • Sedona, AZ
  • At an all inclusive resort on a beach
  • Watching the Dallas Cowboys play at Texas Stadium

Four TV Shows I Could Watch Over and Over:
  • The Facts of Life
  • The West Wing
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • The Cosby Show

Four People I think Will Respond with Link Love:

If you think this is great fun (it really is … plus creating blog links is great blogging karma), then tag this and pass it on. Don’t forget to tag back to Thoughts from a Lezzymom Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment