Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Artist


Hello again reader. Well usually when I talk directly to you it's because I'm about to have some fun around here instead of keeping things so serious all the time.

This one is for my cousin. he found a site called Typealyzer that analyzes your personality based on your blog. It seems to analyze the text. well I decided to play along. So here are my results.




                                                           The Artists
The gentle and compassionate type. They are especially attuned their inner values and what other people need. They are not friends of many words and tend to take the worries of the world on their shoulders. They tend to follow the path of least resistance and have to look out not to be taken advantage of.

They often prefer working quietly, behind the scene as a part of a team. They tend to value their friends and family above what they do for a living.









I always have a hard time aplying the word artist to myself in anyway. My twitter friends know this since I just commented on a fortune cookie that said,
"You are an artistic person - let your colors show"
I asked my twitter friends who the fortune really was for. One of the responses I got was from @gaydawgtrainer who told me,
"honey you know you have those rainbow colors flowing through you!"
 It was very hard to argue with that logic. So I guess I am going to need to work on embracing the artistic side of me. It leaves me to think that this blog has become an outlet for my passion for activism. If in writing that is showing art then I can surely embrace that.

So thanks to my cousin @fabflea for sharing this site with me. It was a lot of fun. Thank you all for reading and for your comments. It's nice when I get to talk to you and share the art with you.

1 comment:

  1. Our Book Dads site also got "The Artists" but Green Dads got "The Mechanics"

    ReplyDelete