Thursday, October 20, 2011

Interview on the Joe and Babe Show

Last night I was interviewed on QTalk Arizona's The Joe and Babe Show. If you aren't familiar with it, QTalk Arizona is Arizona's LGBT Podcast Network. It features a wide variety of shows on topics that interest the LGBT community. You can find a detailed list of the shows here.

I had a great time at the interview. Joe Dugandzic and Babe Caylor are a lot of fun. Oh and they are good at their homework too! We talked about parenting, activism and how to juggle it all. Plus a topic I was surprised they even knew about.

I was very impressed with their studio and all the buttons and gadgets. Way more complex than my little podcast. Real microphones and all! There was an added surprise by a local media person that also attended to take pictures. I was very surprised by the extra attention.

I think you will enjoy the show. Have a listen and check out some of their other shows too.


 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment